Monday, December 17, 2007

feline furr n wetty p@lm :)

his spine n pelvis!that day started smoothly for me since I was a full time janitor at the student union,all work = mundane n monotones.around 5pm went home to my apt n there shah was sitting in front of my apt door waiting for me weeping n holding che tam.che tam looks vulnerable n seemingly dead!!~shah told me che tam had a nasty fall n w/out any delay took both shah n che tam to a vet…haha that vet is a one legged vet-he had a wooden left leg,just like any pirate captains..thou no hook as his limb replacing his hand  he examined che tam for quite a while in the treatment room and said this to shah n me : “listen u guys…ur cat need to be put to sleep!!!~aiyo yo the roof seemed to be falling pieces by pieces onto our head.we looked to each other in disbelief  we were mimed!!!~even a pin drop cud be heard in the room…after a momentarily pause I cleared my throat and ask the vet if theres n e other way to save che tam…a grin appeared on the vet face (I forgot his name) n told us; “will cost u usd150 n he had to be hospitalized for 2 dys” it’s a done deal n after 2 dys che tam received his welcome home note.he cleared the fitness bill  but it did hurt my pocket thou.haha what do u think I am (pls put ur comment on this-do need to get things straight)…cant let shah pay the bill since she just bought me a pair of levis jeans at costa mesa swap meet n a metallica album – garage day revisited from tower records outlet along the sunset boulevard the week b4 .while having che tam we had sandy,a cat presented by a fren of my other half , she’s a wooly n cuddly thing I can lay my hands on during the short tenure of owning her.she has to be sent away to an animal shelter since she has too many fleas no matter what flea shampoo or collar we use!heaviest n hardest decision we took on taking such a course  however we know she had a good home cuz after 2 weeks,she was gone from the shelter – a high school girl took her away from the shelter .we didn’t have anymore cats until we have sofea,our daughter…too bz minding n tending to life,nei bother to own pet other than a few guppys n angel fish plus a pair of Indonesian kalui fish  since fish is ezier to look after and more manageable.however a golden opportunity sprung up when my elder sister offered her pure blooded Burmese cat plus cage,one sack of frieskies n some other peripherals essential for grooming a cat.we took the opportunity with both hands wide open–freebies lorrr  this mocha (yeap tats her name) was a nice velvet palm cat.she’ll sleep n sleep all day long.not the tail chasing type…thou small in stature,she aint nimble.her steps = like duck going home during sunset ( itek pulang petang)  both shah n me always had a few sticks commenting the gangling gait mocha present herself.haha no wonder u models doing catwalk!!~meow meeeow.true to the saying : cats hv nine lives,mocha indeed has 9 plus 10  after 2 yrs with us,had to part way with her since syamil is due to get out from u know where to our warm n cozy lap.since then cats = aint allow inside our home cuz wall to wall carpeting replacing the insitu torazzo.now..where did I see laminated flooring ads,rock bottom price!!!~cats out there pls take ur number up coz this ol man need some fun,cat style.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hemmm... sarah considers getting some goldfish also laa... :)
btw, is syamil also like sarah?

ves said...

goldfishes = aint robust,shud try sword tail or guppy...cheaper option n breed ezily :)
*syamil = tantrum master :)
ty