Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the good thing about gadgetry :)

last nite was a vry "toiling" nite for me.had to dwnloaded mp3 files from the net into my kingston data traveller,time consuming sesangat!!!~wanna know y had to endure the silliness of staring the empty lcd screen?coz my other half wanna hv some ice (in car entertainment,no...no not the "ice" huhu a no no!!!)u see...she has this small gadget we all known as FM modulator...wanna hv a mobile discotheque of some sort to sooth her mind n help her to focus while carving thru traffic along Sultan Azlan Shah's Boulevard :).so ur honourable got stuck at the wee hours just to make sure all files were correctly n completely downloaded,of course!!~songs ranging from mariah carey to rabbani's intifada...all not in my main menu,side order inclusive.as noted in my previous entry,metallica terms only = me :) so what i did last nite while waiting for the above mentioned to get in place...pray to God = "willya pls send me an angel ."God has his way of answering his believer's prayer : God the merciful sent me someone from some where in the form of .wait seminit,u may ask me...whois sarah_?the answer = i dunno,do i care? most likely so :) do u know if sarah_ a she/a he?not important is sarah_ for real? the answer = God is great...thus she must be real :).so this sarah_ kept me company till 2 a.m. in the morning, till her/his eyes succumb to a jargon we all so familiar with = cant let em ajar a.k.a close :).b4 u read thru my article further just wanna let u knoe sarah_ is one of kgchat chatter where im part of many nicknames logging at the site,as frequent as time,situation permitted. told her who i am,what i am,which i am,whom i am,whose i am.kinda free flowing and honest chat.btw gonna give a tiny winy credit to this sarah_ coz she/he promised me to look for her ol hard bound copy of enid blyton novels when she has the chance to rummage thru her treasure-trove :) b4 penning of or errr rather keying off wanna say these to my wife : "yang,mariah carey's i risk my life just to feel ur body nxt to mine"...ehem ehem :) taa raaa (sooo art attack :x )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sarah was here;
she, not he;
her, not his;
... blurrrr ...

ves said...

heya sarah...im looking for sarah_
ty for jotting a few wishful words...ty ty
~ur wish is my command :)~